A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is "a bad idea," UEFA president Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
Por GRAHAM DUNBAREl plan para expandir la Copa Mundial masculina de 2030 a 64 equipos es “una mala idea”, afirmó el jueves el ...
UEFA has 16 entries in the 2026 World Cup which the United States will co-host with Canada and Mexico. It reset the European ...
World champions Argentina maintained first place in the global men's football rankings, while Spain climbed into second in ...
The U.S. already imposes heavy sanctions on Russia but still did approximately $3.5 billion in trade last year ...
Explore more
President Trump has announced a series of tariffs, scheduled to roll out over the next few days, on some of agriculture’s most significant trade partners. The outcomes could be a net positive for ...
Football's global governing body said it "had a duty to analyse" the proposal, which European chief Ceferin denounced at UEFA ...
Iran, Japan, Italy, and Senegal are in Pot 2. Pot 3 includes Belarus, Oman, Paraguay, and Spain. El Salvador, Chile, ...
World Cup holders continue to set the pace in the latest Men's World Ranking having booked their place at World Cup 26.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results